Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SARAH, don't take out the baseball bat, ok?

i know it's late or shall i say EARLY and knowing my best friend, Sarah, she won't be impressed and i apologise right now.
As you can see i haven't written a post since the last semester exam and to tell you the truth i've been rather busy since then and why bother writing if no one really reads it anyway. It's been months and the only time that i have decided to write anything seems to be when i'm most stressed and usually it seems to be during an exam period or something like that.

These past months i have:
-1. turned 17
-2. ate ice cream and chocolate
-3. read Sarah's post
-4. Talked to almost everyone on my contact list on msn, but thats kinda turning into an everyday thing, i reckon msn is addicting
-5. ummmm... ate cake?
-6. get annoyed at my grandma who turns out to be a very scary person, but then i've always known that and never really forgiven her for being that grandma who is always nasty to her grandkids, or maybe it's just me she doesn't like. haaiiiiizzz.

But anyway, all i know is that shes giving me hell and i don't think i really need it atm - With mocks just beginning and TEE coming up, i don't know when i'll have time to really sit down and get all my revision done, theres so little time these days that it's driving me nuts and i reckon a couple of people have seen me go balistic and see me start doing crazy things. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, give me a break!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Okay, I needn't have worried. Your sanity's perfectly fine.

For you, that is. :P