Sunday, May 3, 2009

My addiction to.......ICE CREAM!!!!


OMG! i know, it's hard to believe that I,Priscilla Wong managed to not eat ice cream for a week and then find that i have forgotten the flavour of ICE CREAm! I don't know if it's just me, but ice cream tastes a hell lot better after not eating it for a week and then become addicted to it due to not eating it. This is such a random blog, but i just had to report about it because according to my friend SARAH, I'm a lazy blogger and i've come to an agreement with myself to update my blog at least once a month. Soooo... my stint from ice cream for a week works - note to anyone reading my blog: this is one of those one of a lifetime things you have to try to really know the taste of ice cream, and remember to buy your favourite ice cream afterwards, personally i go to buy gelato in Fremantle. I know a man there who makes fresh homemade gelato, anyone interested? hmmm...actually i'll keep the secret of the place to myself now, i'm such a selfish creature aren't i?Maybe if someone reads and begs me one day....

You know what writing a blog at 3am in the morning is the worst thing i've ever done, i've probably wrote utter rubish on here. Oh well - try to make some sense of it, at least i made an effort right?