Tuesday, May 12, 2009

NOTE:another random blog!!!!

much can be said about me, but one is for certain - I HATE UPDATING MY BLOG. As it seems i prefer reading blogs instead, and the sentence, "Note to self:Don't marry an engineer" caught my eye. I actually cracked up after reading that one - sarah you're always right(the note came from Sarah's page)- engineers don't seem like a fun person according to internerds , but what is considered a fun person in the first place?

The future is something that can be changed, soooooooo scarebear - you never know, you just might marry an engineer, love him to bits, have the average 2.5 kids or more and live the rest of your life with the most unromantic person in the whole wide world. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm nasty today, we all know that she doesn't want to marry a engineer, but if she does - we can forever mention the fact that she hated him from the beginning because he was an engineer!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Now, don't get me wrong. I don't hate engineers and I love my Dad. I just got a bit frustrated that he wouldn't even give Mum flowers...

But he is a great guy, and I wouldn't be doing too badly if I did end up with someone like him (heck, I can exist without flowers), so that evil laughter is COMPLETELY unnecessary, thank you very much. :p

Cilla said...

evil laughters are meant to turn up at random times, especially times like now-----MUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!